Cultural ProgramOpen areaClose area
*** Excursions and Cultural Programmes have been temporarily suspended ***
check out our cultural programme for summer semester 2020:
Courses and WorkshopsOpen areaClose area
In summer semester 2021 we offer the following courses (online):
- Online Business English courses B1 and B2+
- English bridging course
- Academic Writing in English
- Job Applications Workshops and CV Clinics
- Optional Italian, Spanish and French Courses
- German courses for exchange students
- German language examination for university admission (DSH) and preparatory courses
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry English for Business Examinations LCCIEB
- Internal English test for admission to the master’s programmes: Business Management, Business and Law, Business Computing.
ProjectsOpen areaClose area
- Book project European Narratives
- Database Hochschulterminologie German-English
- Entrepreneurship and Communication in Multicultural Teams
MediothekOpen areaClose area
The Mediothek is a self-learning centre open for all students and staff at TH Wildau (temporarily closed)
Video presentation of the Language CentreOpen areaClose area
Optional language coursesOpen areaClose area
We offer optional language courses* every semester to all students and staff of the TH Wildau as well as to external participants:
A way to improve your language skills quickly and effectively is practicing with a native speaker. Therefore, we offer every semester a language tandem program where we help the participants to find a matching language partner.
*Please note: Some language courses might require the payment of a fee.
Certificate for International CompetenciesOpen areaClose area
In order to provide university members with comprehensive further training for an international university/working life, the Centre for International Affairs along with Personnel Development have jointly developed a certificate programme for international competencies, starting in winter semester 2020/2021.
The certificate programme is primarily aimed at employees of TH Wildau but is in principle open to all interested members of the university.