10th Science Week from 8 to 12 March 2021
The Science Week took place for the first time #digital and marked the start of the celebratory year 30 Years of Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau. The focus was on 30 years of research and transfer at TH Wildau. Over the course of five days, conferences, symposia, specialist meetings and workshops highlighted the current state of applied and basic research on numerous contemporary themes.
The Wildau Science Week was aimed at both a specialist audience and the interested general public. Further information (in German and English).
The Ceremony for the Anniversary on 22 October 2021
The anniversary of the founding of TH Wildau should of course be celebrated in a fitting manner. For this reason, an official anniversary celebration took place on 22 October 2021, which was broadcast via livestream. Together with companions, partners, students, employees and guests, the university looked back on the past 30 years, highlighted current topics and took a look into the future. Further information.
Walking Day on 7 April 2022
On 7 April 2022, the university organized a joint walking day. Employees of TH Wildau were cordially invited to exercise together in the fresh air around Wildau und Königs Wusterhausen.
More information about the route at www.th-wildau.de/wandertag (in German).
30-hour Run on 23/24 April 2022
It continues with movement. In keeping with our 30th anniversary, we planned a 30-hour run in Wildau's Otto Franke Stadium on 23 and 24 April 2022.
The participants of the registered teams ran as many stadium laps as possible within 30 hours. The respective running time could be determined individually.. Information on the event can be found at www.th-wildau.de/jubilaeumslauf (in German).
Homecoming Day on 18 June 2022
We would be delighted to welcome you to the TH Campus on Saturday, 18 June 2022, for the first major alumni reunion and to celebrate the university's 30th anniversary together (retrospectively).
The programme includes a speech, campus tours and meetings with lecturers and other alumni. We will round off the day with all participants and guests at a cosy get-together in the evening. More information at en.th-wildau.de/homecoming.
Facts & Figures about TH Wildau
- 3.491 students (winter semester 2020/21),
- 16% of which are international students
- 37% of which are women
- 15 Bachelor’s programmes
- 16 Master’s programmes
- Graduates 2020/2021: 769
- two faculties
- over 100 professors
- over 400 members of staff
International university partnerships
- approx. 70 partner universities
- in 60 countries around the world
Applied research and development
- one of the strongest research universities in Germany since 2001
- Third-party funding in 2019: 11 million euros
- over 220 research projects
- over 100 active research and scientific contacts
- certified “Family-Friendly University” (since 2009)
- right to system accreditation (since 2015)
- certified information security management system to DIN ISO 27001 (since 2019)
Awards and rankings
- “Most service-friendly university”, INSM study 2007
- “Library of the Year” 2012
- Project "Universities open to the world - against xenophobia"
- Support initiative “Innovative University” 2017
- 3rd place in the StudyCheck university rankings 2018
Last updated: 12/2020