The University Library provides electronic and print information services for students and associates of the TH Wildau.
Library service during winter semester 2021/2022
Dear library users,
the on-site library service will be maintained (Mon-Fri 9 am-8 pm). It is not necessary to register your visit in advance. It is mandatory to wear a medical mask (e.g. surgical masks or FFP2 masks) in all buildings of TH Wildau.
Please observe the following rules of conduct and measures during your visit to the library.
- If you feel any signs of illness, stay at home.
3-G rule (fully vaccinated, revocered, tested): Every visitor must either be fully vaccinated or recovered or be able to present a COVID test certificate from an official test center no older than 24 hours.
- When you visit the library, you can use the QR code on the 1st floor to sign up for voluntary contact tracking via the THWi contact tracking app. At events, every participant is required to sign up for contact tracking.
There are 84 workplaces in the library.
- Observe the general rules of conduct and hygiene:
- wear a medical mouth-nose cover in the library,
- wash/disinfect hands before entering the library,
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m,
- wash your hands regularly,
- hygiene rules for sneezing and coughing,
- observance of the guidance system,
- disinfection of the own reading place. Disinfectants are placed on the 1st floor at the information desk.
- Computer workstations and carrying baskets are not available for the time being for hygienic reasons.
Anyone who does not comply with the behavioral and hygiene measures can be excluded from using the library room.
Your library team