The University Library provides electronic and print information services for students and associates of the TH Wildau.
COVID-19: Library service
Dear library users,
it is not necessary to register your visit in advance. We recommend wearing a medical mask (OP or FFP2 mask) in the university library.
Please observe the following rules of conduct and measures during your visit to the library.
- If you feel any signs of illness, stay at home.
There are 84 workplaces in the library.
- Observe the general rules of conduct and hygiene:
- wash/disinfect hands before entering the library,
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m,
- wash your hands regularly,
- hygiene rules for sneezing and coughing,
- observance of the guidance system,
- disinfection of the own reading place. Disinfectants are placed on the 1st floor at the information desk.
- Computer workstations and carrying baskets are not available for the time being for hygienic reasons.
Your library team