The University Library provides electronic and print information services for students and associates of the TH Wildau.
Library service during summer semester
Dear library users,
the on-site library service will be maintained (Mon-Fri 9 am-8 pm). It is not necessary to register your visit in advance. For THWi_contact tracking, it is necessary to log in to the library using a QR code after entering the library. From January 23rd, 2021 it is mandatory to wear a medical mask (e.g. surgical masks or FFP2 masks) in all buildings of TH Wildau. The mask must be worn permanently in the library, including at the reading area.
Please observe the following rules of conduct and measures during your visit to the library.
- If you feel any signs of illness, stay at home.
In order to track contacts (THWi_Kontaktnachverfolgung), it is now necessary to log in to the library using a QR code after entering the library. The QR code is located on the 1st floor opposite the entrance stairs. People without their own device to scan the QR code can register with the library staff at the information desk.
There are 84 workplaces in the library.
- Observe the general rules of conduct and hygiene:
- wear a medical mouth-nose cover in the entire library (also at your reading place),
- wash/disinfect hands before entering the library,
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m,
- wash your hands regularly,
- hygiene rules for sneezing and coughing,
- observance of the guidance system,
- disinfection of the own reading place. Disinfectants are placed on the 1st floor next to the self-issue machine.
- Computer workstations and carrying baskets are not available for the time being for hygienic reasons.
Anyone who does not comply with the behavioral and hygiene measures can be excluded from using the library room.
Your library team