The University Library provides electronic and print information services for students and associates of the TH Wildau.
Extension of Services in the University Library from Monday 27 April 2020 (in preparation)
Dear library users,
We are pleased to be able to welcome you as of Monday 27 April 2020 back to our on-site TH Wildau university library, which is reopening step by step. We will begin with access to services in the first upper story, with a limited number of users at any one time. Prior registration will be required and we will comply with all distance, behaviour and hygiene rules. To protect users and library staff, we request you to note and comply with the following rules and measures during your library visit.
- The library will be open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Should you feel ill or have any symptoms of illness, please stay at home.
- Please register your visit in advance by telephone (03375 508 123) or by e-mail (bibinfo[at]th-wildau.de).
- The external entrance to the library is locked. Please ring the bell on the left. Library staff will then check your university or library ID and permit entrance to the library. Please therefore bring your ID with you. Entrance will only be permitted to persons alone, not to groups.
- Please follow general rules of hygiene: a minimal distance of 1.5 m and hygiene rules when sneezing or coughing, as well as regular and thorough hand washing.
- Please wash your hand thoroughly in the washrooms in the ground floor of House 10 before you go up to the library premises.
- We also request that you wear a face mask when in the library, for your own protection and the protection of library staff. Please bring a face mask.
- New registrations as library members are not possible at present.
- The second and third upper stories are closed to users.
- In the first upper story there are 15 reading and study places which can be reserved for a day at a time in advance by telephone (03375 508 123) or e-mail (bibinfo[at]th-wildau.de). In the first upper story you may also charge your university chip card (ID) by using an EC card, and you can use the scanning, copying and printing facilities and borrow and return media using the self-service terminal.
- If you wish to borrow or use print media, then please inform the university staff and they will fetch these media for you from the shelves.
- Please return books yourself using the self-service terminal and then place these on the book trolley.
- For hygienic reasons, the wardrobe lockers and baskets are at present not available for use.
We look forward to your visit, and stay healthy!
Your library team