Infopoint of TH Wildau | LOK21 A1-05
The advisory team of Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau welcomes you!
As a contact point for all questions about studying, we support you in decision-making, orientation and planning as well as in conflicts, problems and uncertainties - before and during your studies.
Find out more about our university's offerings on site or make an appointment for a personal and confidential counseling session.
To get to the Infopoint in the LOK21 building, enter the building through the main entrance next to Café 21 and take the middle staircase to the first floor. The Infopoint is located in room A1-05 on the left-hand side.
06.06.23 Test Anxiety
Test anxiety can paralyze you at the crucial moment and prevent you from delivering your best performance. Extreme test anxiety can even lead to a so-called "blackout", so that the simplest words or phrases that you have thought of beforehand are simply no longer recallable. If you know this inner feeling of tension, struggle with constant circles of thoughts and fear of failure, I invite you to individual study coaching sessions. Together, we'll look at your situation and come up with resource-based methods that can help you during the pre/exam period. Hourly individual consultations: Please choose one of the dates here.
Responsible: Susanne Dettmann, Zentrum für Studium und Lehre
Next theme day: 26.06.23 Applications
Offers for prospective studentsOpen areaClose area
- Would you like to find out more about studying at TH Wildau?
- Would you like to learn more about the individual study programmes?
- Are you interested in offers to prepare for your studies?
Offers for studentsOpen areaClose area
- Do you want to prepare optimally for your exams?
- You want more motivation and don't want to put anything off?
- Do you need support with your document or final paper?
- You don't know who to turn to with your problem?