Application deadline and process
Studierende lernen auf dem Campus
Application for degree programmes

Application deadline and process

  1. You are here:
  2. Study
  3. Application
  4. Degree programmes
  5. Application deadline and process

Application deadlines

Bachelor and Master programmes

Winter semester

Application deadline

Enrolment deadline


Bachelor programmes

01 June - 30 September

01 June - 30 September


Master programmes

01 June - 30 September

01 June - 30 September


Application via uni-assists e.V.

01 May - 15 July

01 June - 30 September


Application for a higher semester

01 June - 15 July

see admission notice


Summer semester

15 December - 31 March

15 December - 31 March


Not all courses begin in the summer semester. The courses currently on offer can be found on the following website: Programmes.

Application process

Online applicationOpen areaClose area

  • Applications for the first semester can only be submitted online.
  • The online application process informs you of exactly which documents you must send to us in the post and by what dates.
  • Further information on the online application can be found here.

Dialogue-oriented service processOpen areaClose area

Selected Bachelor’s degree programmes at the Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau participate in the dialogue-oriented service process, i.e. admission to these degree programmes is coordinated by the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung (Foundation for Admission to Higher Education).

Applicants for these degree programmes must first register at You will receive an applicant identification number (BID) and an authentication number (BAN) which you can use to apply online via the TH Wildau application portal.

You must apply via if you:

  • hold a German university admission qualification obtained within Germany or from a German school in another country,
  • you completed your education in another country and your qualifications have been recognised by a German education authority, or
  • you completed a degree in Germany, included international graduates of German universities.


Application documentsOpen areaClose area

You must include with your “Application for enrolment”:

  • a passport-size photograph on the “Application for enrolment” (please affix)
  • your CV
  • a copy of your passport or a copy of your birth certificate and, if applicable, naturalisation certificate
  • a certified copy of your university admission qualification including your average grade to one decimal place
  • electronic notification of your insurance status (M10): We require the electronic notification of your insurance status (M10) from a german statutory health insurance fund.
    Please contact your statutory health insurance fund. The statutory health insurance fund will then send the required notification directly to us. The insurance card or a written membership certificate are not sufficient. You cannot be enrolled without electronic confirmation from your health insurance company of your health insurance status. 
    If you have private health insurance contact any german statutory health insurance company. They will check your exemption from compulsory insurance and send the corresponding electronic notification of your insurance status (M10) directly to us.
  • if applicable, certified copies of certificates for previously completed degrees (required for applications to Master’s degree programmes and second degrees)
  • if applicable, de-registration certificate (copy, by no later than the start of the semester)
  • if applicable, certificate of service (copy, to be submitted at end of service period)
  • if applicable, further education qualifications (certified copies; certificate and transcript)

Application, visa, accommodation.

Apply as early as possible! For timely enrolment at the start of the semester (01 September), we recommend that you apply by 15 July at the latest and get enrolled by 10 August at the latest. This also gives you the opportunity to concentrate on preparing for your studies. The lectures beginn on 23 September.

As a student from a country that is not a member of the European Union, you need a  visa to enter Germany. The issuing of the visa can take several months. Please enquire in good time at a German consulate / the German embassy in your home country about further formalities and apply for your visa as early as possible! We strongly recommend that you apply in such a way that you can enter in time for the start of your studies, taking your visa appointment into account.

At the latest with your application to the TH Wildau, you should look for an accommodation near TH Wildau. The following also applies here: The sooner, the better.


Department Admission and Examinations

Email: immatrikulation.pruefungen(at)

Consultation hours

Monday and Wednesday:
9:00 - 11:00

13:00 - 14:00

Tel: 03375 508-666