Welcome (back) at TH Wildau
With a university-wide welcome (back) campaign, TH Wildau welcomes students, teaching staff and employees back to campus for the start of the winter semester 2021/2022.
Dear students, dear colleagues,
With our Welcome (back) campaign, we welcome you back to campus for the start of the winter semester 2021/2022, because according to current plans, we would like to hold around 50 per cent of the courses in presence again.
For our first-semester students, the campaign offers various opportunities for networking and a successful start to their studies.
For students in higher semesters who may be struggling with low motivation or postponed exams due to the last online semesters, we offer supportive workshops and counselling.
In addition, we organise various joint activity events for everyone, including teaching staff and employees.
The most important dates at a glance
- 1 September 2021: Campaign kick-off / Interview Prof. Jörg Reiff-Stephan
- 4 September 2021: Solar boat regatta on the banks of the Dahme River in Wildau with international participation
- 6 September 2021: Re-opening of the dining hall, Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 13 - 18 September 2021: Introductory days for first-semester students of non-admission and part-time degree programmes
- 17 September 2021: Bike tour from Grünau to Wildau followed by breakfast on the TH-Wildau campus (meeting point: 8:30 am at Grünau station, tram side)
- 29 September + 1 October 2021: Introductory days for first-semester students of restricted-admission degree programmes with important information, tips and advice
- 3 October 2021: Wildau Runners' Day for all running enthusiasts at the Wildau Otto-Franke Stadium