Law on the payment of a one-off flat-rate energy price allowance - EPPSG
Information on the energy price flat-rate for students
One-time payment of 200 Euro
Information on the energy price flat-rate for students One-time payment of 200 Euro - EPPSG
From now until 30.09.2023 at the latest, students of the TH Wildau can apply for the heating allowance for students in accordance with the law on the payment of a one-off flat-rate energy price allowance - EPPSG at https://www.einmalzahlung200.de/eppsg-en. This website was set up by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) to carry out the complete application and payment of the flat-rate energy allowance for students.
Eligible to apply are students who
- were enrolled at the TH Wildau on the cut-off date 01.12.2022 and
- had their residence or usual place of abode in Germany.
For this purpose, you received information on the personal authorisation code (Berechtigungscode) and the personal pin (Pin-Brief) by e-mail on 15.03.2023.
Students who have already exmatriculated will continue to have access to their TH online portal until the application deadline (30.09.2023).
This data is available in the TH Online-Portal after the personal login
- on the homepage (Berechtigungscode) or
- under My Studies - Student Services - Notifications/Certificates (Pin-Brief)
can be found.
Eligible to apply are:
- Full-time, part-time and dual students,
- Students who were abroad for a semester on the deadline date, as well as
- Exchange students who studied at TH Wildau in WS 22/23.
Not eligible to apply are:
- Guest students,
- Students in study preparation programmes (TH Wildau College), as well as
- Exchange students who did not study at the TH Wildau in WS 22/23.
For faster processing of your application on the website https://www.einmalzahlung200.de/eppsg-en, you should set up a Bund.ID account in advance. You can find the instructions for this at https://id.bund.de/en.
If you have any questions about this, please only contact the information hotline listed there or the other contact options. The Einmalzahlung200 FAQ is also very helpful.
Department Admission and Examinations.
Department Admission and Examinations
10:00 am - 12:00 am
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Phone: 03375 508-184