Here you can find all of the information on the application process and access to the application portals.
Applications for the first semester can only be submitted online. The online application process informs you of exactly which documents you must send to us in the post and by what dates.
Please check to which applicant group you belong and select the group that applies to you. The next page takes you to the online application portal where you will find further information.
Applying with foreign school / university degree certificatesOpen areaClose area
Application via uni-assist
Applicants with foreign education certificates must apply via uni-assist e.V.:
The application on uni-assist.de is completely online. Please complete the online application until 15.01. (or earlier) for the summer semester at the uni-assist e.V. online application portal.
Required application documents:
- officially translated certificates
- copy of passport/ID card with recognisable photo
- curriculum vitae (CV)
- proof of your German language skills at the required level
- proof of your English language skills at the required level (see current study and examination regulations on the relevant programme pages)
- proof of international work experience (Master European Management)
- certified proof of work in Germany (distance learning degree programme)
It is only necessary to send your documents by post to the TH Wildau after your admission and when applying for enrolment. Usually, only a certification of your academic records must be resubmitted. It is not necessary to resubmit all documents. You will receive detailed information about the documents to be submitted by post with your admission.
Chinese , Indian and Vietnamese applicants
Before making an application via uni-assist e.V., Chinese and Indian applicants must, even if they are already living in Germany, submit their documents to the Academic Evaluation Office (Akademische Prüfstelle):
Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Landmark Tower 2, Office 0311
8 North Dongsanhuan Road
Telephone +86 (0) 10 / 65 90 71 38
Akademische Prüfstelle des Wissenschaftsreferats der Deutschen Botschaft Neu-Delhi
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue,
110029 New Delhi
Academic Evaluation Centre (aps-india.de)
Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland in Hanoi
Akademische Prüfstelle (APS)
29 Tran Phu, Q. Ba Dinh
Telefon +84 24 32673361
Applying with a German university admission qualification / German degreeOpen areaClose area
Application via TH Online-Portal
Those holding German or another nationality who have gained a German qualification suitable for admission to a university from a school in Germany or from a German school abroad or holding a first academic German degree may apply directly to TH Wildau via our application portal:
Applying for a professional development Master’s programmes (WIT)Open areaClose area
As applicant for a professional development Master’s programmes at the graduate school at the TH Wildau – the Wildau Institute of Technology (WIT) – please check the following website:
Applying with vocational qualificationsOpen areaClose area
Applicants without a general or subject-specific university or technical college entrance qualification may apply via the TH Online Portal in accordance with Section 9 Paragraph 2 Items 6-11 of the Higher Education Act in Brandenburg (please submit your application by: 15th June).
You must send us:
- evidence of your Master Craftsman's Diploma (Meisterprüfung), or
- evidence of having completed ‘lower secondary education' or equivalent and evidence of relevant vocational training followed by at least two years' professional experience (employer’s reference), or
- relevant evidence according to Section 9 Paragraph 2, including recognition where applicable.