ADVICE. TRAINING. ANALYTICS. RESEARCH.
COLLABORATION AND SERVICE OFFERS.
One of the things that makes the TH Wildau stand out is how closely it works with the economy. We have committed ourselves to supporting collaobrative activities in order to successfully initiate technology transfer projects.
The Transfer Pass is a means of communication we use to give commercial enterprises access to the scientific and technological expertise of our university staff and thus support technology transfer.
Here you can find a suitable service offer organised by research content.
Applied Life SciencesOpen areaClose area
Informatics / TelematicsOpen areaClose area
Optical Technologies / PhotonicsOpen areaClose area
Production and MaterialsOpen areaClose area
- Adsorption nanoporous adsorbents and minerals
- Automation Technology - iC3@Smart Production
- Design, CAD, machine tools, lightweight design
- Manufacturing Engineering and Operations Management
- Structural Dynamics and Acoustics, Design for NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Tool Design, Finite Element Method, Mechanical Basics, Mechanical Elements
Transport and LogisticsOpen areaClose area
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aviation-related Capacity planning, Safety / Security, Airlinemanagement and Environmental Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management of Traffic Planning and Operations
- (Flight) System Technology
- Traffic telematics and traffic management in passenger transport
- Transport and Logistics