Welcome (back) at TH Wildau
TH Wildau welcomes students, faculty and staff (back) to campus for the start of the 2022/2023 winter semester.German version
Dear students, dear colleagues,
We welcome everyone (back) to campus for the start of the winter semester 2022/2023.
For our first-semester students, the campaign offers various opportunities for networking and a successful start to their studies. Further information can also be found at en.th-wildau.de/enrolment.
For students in higher semesters who may be struggling with low motivation or postponed exams, we offer supportive workshops and counselling. In addition, we organise various joint activity events for everyone, including teachers and employees.
Welcome (back) dates at a glance
- 10 September 2022, from 10 a.m.: Solar boat regatta on Wildau's Dahme riverbank
- From 12 September 2022: fit4study workshops for first-semester students and fit4study+ offers for students in higher semesters of TH Wildau College.
- 12 September 2022, 9:30 a.m.: Orientation day for international students
- 16 September 2022: Central semester opening event, info at en.th-wildau.de/enrolment
- 19 to 23 September 2022, 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day: "Infopoint Semesterstart" of TH Wildau College at the Science Box (between House 16 and Hall 17)
- 20 September 2022, 1 - 2 p.m.: Online discussion format "Präsidium:Live" with Prof. Ulrike Tippe, President TH Wildau, and Prof. Jörg Reiff-Stephan, Vice President for Studies and Learning
- 22 September 2022: Beach volleyball tournament
- 30 September 2022: "Oktoberfest" at the Students' Club (StuK) in Hall 19, Note to our first-semester students: bring your spoon
Permanent offers for study preparation and support:
- fit4study workshops for a successful start to your studies
- Learning counselling and counselling for learning groups
- Support in mathematics (advice, materials and tutorials)
- Writing workshop to support students with their dissertations and theses
- Language courses
- Study coaching in the event of difficulties during studies
- Study success teams to achieve goals in the group