Welcome to the Centre for Quality Development
The Centre for Quality Development is divided into
- Centre for studies and teaching
- Centre for quality management
and deals with issues such as:
- What is meant by “good quality” at a university?
- What factors determine this and how can these be influenced in a positive way?
- What are our quality aims for degree programmes, teaching, research and administration, and how can we work together to achieve these aims?
We would like to work together with you to answer these questions by:
- making the quality set down in our mission something that can be precisely defined and “experienced”.
- providing the impetus for “integrative” quality development and promoting the formation of a “culture of quality”.
The Quality Group is the committee responsible for working with all interested members of the university to achieve these aims.
Our understanding of quality is based on an integrative approach to quality development.
Teaching methodology, e-learning/ e-assessment and self-education:
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rainer Stollhoff
Tel: +49 3375 508 497
House 100, Room 107
Quality management, accreditation, evaluation and family-friendly university:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Kubica
Tel: +49 3375 508 327
House 13, Room 108