pro_digital is the future one-stop shop for the twin digital and green transformation in the Brandenburg region.
- SMEs/GOs in enhancing their digital maturity and in improving their performance and competitiveness through a twin digital and green transformation;
- the development of a strong and cohesive regional innovation ecosystem
Who are the potential clients of pro_digital?
For startups, SME and midcaps and public services primarily located in the region of Brandenburg. But pro_digital also plans to offer services to target groups outside the Brandenburg region.
What does pro_digital plan to offer?
pro_digital provides a portfolio of services for the target groups to access: 1) access to upskilling and re-skilling services for the regional workforce, 2) access to test before invest services, facilities and expertise; 3) access to information on public and private funding for digitalisation.
Which technologies can pro_digital offer?
pro_digital can offer expertise in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Trust, HPC, but in broader terms all digital technologies that might help SMEs/GOs business and performance.
Who is pro_digital?
pro_digital is the European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) for Brandenburg selected by the first EDIH call of the European Commission (DG CNECT) and funded by the Digital Europe Programme. pro_digital is a joint partnership of THW and BTU. Both organisations have a long and consolidated experience in knowledge and technology transfer to SMEs and GOs.
Current and previous expertise has been gained through recently national funded projects such as the Mittelstand 4.0-Kompetenzzentrum Cottbus (funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, this is a competence center for the SMEs), the Innovation Hub 13 (funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research), and the the Digital Innovation Hub Innovation Center Modern Industry Brandenburg (DIH IMI) among many many others!
- Browse the portfolio of demonstration projects we have set up for the digitalisation of companies in our region.
- You can find the description of our EDIH pro_digital in the Catalogue of candidate EDIHs.
- Or simply get in touch...
- TH Wildau: Dr. Ramila Amirikas, ramila.amirikas(at)th-wildau.de Project Manager of pro_digital, Prof. Dr. rer. pol. habil. Benjamin Fabian, benjamin.fabian(at)th-wildau.de, Scientific Manager of pro_digital
- BTU: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Berger, ulrich.berger(at)b-tu.de, Chair of Automation Technology and Carsten Heintze, carsten.heintze(at)b-tu.de, Contact of the EDIH pro_digital at BTU
Networking with European Initiatives
The TH Wildau joined two major European initiatives in the past years: the AI4EU and the I4MS.
AI4EU: Building the European AI on-demand platform
The AI4EU is the main initiative promoted by the European Commission to create a supportive platform on AI for European organisations for sharing a repository of AI knowledge and align experts in AI research to support innovation and technology transfer to SMEs.
As Supportive Partner of the AI4EU, the TH Wildau promotes knowledge exchange from AI experts to AI receivers, encourages the use of the platform, provides access to funding opportunities.
The Platform can be accessed here: https://www.ai4europe.eu
I4MS: ICT Innovation for manufacturing SMEs
The I4MS is the initiative promoted by the European Commission to foster the digital innovation of manufacturing SMES and midcaps in Europe in order to boost their competitiveness in the digital era.
As a Gold Contact Point of the I4MS Initiative, the TH Wildau promotes knowledge exchange, encourages cross-border cooperation, informs about the latest market trends and provides access to funding opportunities.
Get to know more about the initiative: https://i4ms.eu/ and https://i4ms.fundingbox.com/
Associated EDIHs in the Baltic Sea Region
In the context of pro_digital, TH Wildau works with specific associated EDIHs and located in the Baltic Sea Region e. g.:
- Sweden: Digital Impact North (Coordinator: Britta Duve Hansen, Mobileheights).
- Finland: 5STAR eCorridors with a focus on logistics and mobility (Coordinator: Harri Kulmala, DIMECC).
- Poland: Wro4DigITal (Coordinator: Emilia Mazgajczick, Wroclaw Technology Park).
- Lithuania: DI4LithuanianID (Coordinators: Mindaugas Bulota and Mindaugas Kemzura, Kaunas Technology University).
- Latvia: Digital Accelerator of Latvia (DAoL).
- Denmark: AddSmart EDIH (Coordinator: Rikke Alexandra, Erhvervshus Nordjylland).
Additionally, the BTU collaborates with the Greek ReBrain Western Greece EDIH (Coordinator: Athanasios Kalogeras, University of the Peloponnese/ESDALab DIH).
Get to know our EDIH
If you are interested in our EDIH and want to collaborate, please feel free to get in contact with us!