Our cultural program:
All interested students are welcome to participate in the following cultural events and excursions with international students.
- Wednesday, 09.03.2022, 9.45-18 h City Tour Berlin:
- Saturday 12.03.2022, 17:30 Cinema (Astra Filmpalast):
Tickets: reduced € 7,00, Contact: Yentl D'Hoine.
- Saturday 19.03.2022, Black Light Minigolf (Tempelhof: Dockx):
Afternoon at 4 p.m., price: € 8,50 p.p., contact person: Yentl D'Hoine.
- March 31 at 2 p.m. in Audimax Hall 17, Tandem Meeting:
Anyone looking for a language partner is cordially invited! Organization: Mediothek and Daniela Schultz, if you are interested please contact: sprachenzentrum(at)th-wildau.de
- Saturday 02.04.2022 and Sunday 03.04.2022, trip to Leipzig:
Departure with S-Bahn in the morning (8:44 am). Return on Sunday evening at 18:30, contact person: Yentl D'Hoine.
- Saturday 09.04.2022, visit Illuseum and walk along the river Spree:
Price Illuseum: reduced: € 10,00 p.p., contact person: Yentl D'Hoine.
- Friday 15.04.2022 Visit to Technikmuseum Berlin:
Contact person: Yentl D'Hoine.
- Friday 22.04.2022 Meeting point 10:30 at Berlin Hauptbahnhof:
- Wednesday 27.04.2022, evening, barbecue at the dormitory:
Everyone brings their own meat for the barbecue. Contact person: Yentl D'Hoine.
- Saturday 30.04.2022, afternoon, city tour Potsdam:
- Saturday 07.05.2022 and Sunday 08.05.2022: Excursion to Hamburg
- Wednesday 11.05.2022 from 3pm until 6pm in house 17:
The International Office invites: International Afternoon, the international students of TH-Wildau introduce themselves and their culture, with music, culinary treats and lots of fun. If you are interested, please contact: incoming(at)th-wildau.de or Daniela Schultz.
Our trip to Hamburg
On 7 and 8 May, the International Office of the Wildau University of Applied Sciences organized the two-day study trip to Hamburg. This study trip was not only for tourism, but also for networking among the international students. On this study trip, students from different countries such as Russia, Kazakhstan, France, India, Italy, Belgium and many other countries got to know each other.
Moreover, international relations offer many benefits to students, such as learning about new cultures, new languages, different ways of thinking and viewpoints and so on.
After this study trip, many students have greatly expanded their knowledge about each other's home countries. In the area of tourism, the following activities were organized: a walk through Hamburg's city center, the car museum and St. Michael's Church. In the last one, we also visited a viewing platform.
This study trip was partly financed by the students themselves and by DAAD, who made all this possible. This excursion certainly achieved its goal, which was to bring the group as a whole closer together.