We lead research projects in the fields of technology and innovation management, regional development, collaboration and digitalisation within (inter)national consortiums.
Our research and application projects are generally carried out in cooperation with relevant research partners, businesses, public organisations and associations, economic development institutes and industry networks.
We are currently undertaking research projects that focus on the following key areas:
- Maker Movement and Makerspaces
- Collaborative innovation processes
- Industry 4.0 and digitalisation
- Competency requirements for specialists and students
- Virtual teams and digital tools
- Citizen science as a contribution to regional development