April 5th, 2021
2nd German-West African Conference on Sustainable, Renewable Energy Systems SusRes – Kara 2021
April 5-6th 2021, University of Kara
“Decentralized systems as a key factor in clean energy production for locations with limited infrastructure”
Renewable energy systems have become indispensable for dealing with the worlds current climatic situation by reducing green house emissions and fossil fuel consumption, yet they also provide great alternatives for energy production in underdeveloped and remote regions of the world. Every day newer and smarter solutions are being developed enabling for new technologies to arise. By addressing these trough research and education, new solutions can be expected for the current and future energy concerns. The SusRES Conference encourages the scientific and pedagogic knowledge exchange by providing a platform in which a proactive and environmentally concerned audience can share its ideas.
Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract of their contribution, which will be reviewed within a double-blind review process. Once the paper is accepted, the authors are asked to rework their paper according to the reviews and submit the full paper or poster contribution before the final paper submission deadline. We particularly would also like to encourage under- and postgraduate students to submit papers to the conference, which will be considered for a student award.
Please submit your contribution
- Hydrogen and Biomass Energy Generation
- Renewable Energy
- Machine Learning
- Industry 4.0
- Intelligent Automation & Robotics
- Smart Grids
- Predictive Analytics
- Energy Efficiency
- CPS & IOT(IIOT)
- 11/1/21 Deadline for Abstracts
- 08/2/21 Notification of Acceptance
- 22/3/21 Full-Paper submission
The requested language of abstract and contribution is English
The abstract should not exceed 2 DINA4 pages (presentation including discussion 20 minutes)
Abstracts of the contributions are submitted in electronic form through the ConfTool System.
Conference CommitteeOpen areaClose area
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Reiff-Stephan
Department of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
Prof. Kou´santa AMOUZOU
Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Kara
Associate Prof. Assiongbon ADANLETE
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Kara
International Scientific CommitteeOpen areaClose area
Organizing CommitteeOpen areaClose area
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Reiff-Stephan
Tel .: +49 3375 508 418
Prof. Dr. Assiongbon ADANLETE
Ron van de Sand
Tel .: +49 3375 508 781
Johannes Thyssen Tishman
Tel.: +49 17661 245 591
Sponsors and PartnersOpen areaClose area
DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service
Submissions and PublicationsOpen areaClose area
- Abstract Submission January 11th, 2021
- Final paper submission March 22nd, 2021
- Conference April 5th, 2021
For any question you might have, please email to: info(at)susres2021.org
- Communication of acceptance for full paper on February 8th, 2021
- All abstracts will be assessed in a review process
All authors with accepted abstract will be able to submit the corresponding full paper (or poster contribution) for publication in the conference proceedings. Reference is made to the deadlines for contributions!
Please note that full papers shall not exceed 10 pages in total
Poster contributions shall include one poster (A0 format), which must be printed and presented at the conference, and a summery which shall not exceed 4 pages in total
The conference proceedings will be published in a referenceable format by use of a ISBN number
- Only original works that have not been published previously in any format (journals, web ...) or presented in previous conferences is allowed to be submitted.
- The authors will be responsible to third parties for the originality and ownership of the work presented.
- The Scientific Committee of the Conference reserves the right exclude papers from the conference proceedings that fail the plagiarism check.
- All papers submitted must be in English.
- Papers must be submitted through the ConfTool System. Papers submitted in a different way will not be accepted.
- The organization of this Conference reserves the publication rights of the papers on the web or in the documentation provided during the conference.
ProgramOpen areaClose area
Porgram coming soon!
Conference AwardsOpen areaClose area
Young Researcher AWARDS
Awards coming soon!
Registration and FeesOpen areaClose area
Due to the corona pandamic, this years conference will be conducted as a web-conference. Therefore, the resgistration for our event will be free of charge. Please reigster yourself in advace.
Please note that all papers must be presented by one of the authors during the conference. The organizer reserved the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if it is not presenetd at the conference. Authors attending the SusRES 2021 conference in Kara must register themselfs using our ConfTool.
The registration dates will be provided soon.
AccomodationOpen areaClose area
Please note that we will provide a shuttle service between the hotels and the University of Kara for all participants.
The follwoing hotels are recommended:
Location: Route Nº1
Tel.: +228 90244257
Location: Shortly before the entrance of the city
Tel.: +228 90057313
Hotel ô KARA
Tel.: +228 26600516
Hotel La Douceur
Location: Downtown, Chaminade district, near the ASKO Municipal Stadium