Innovation and Career Center Integrated Engineering
Innovation and Career Center Integrated Engineering (IKC-IE)
The Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau, the University of Sustainable Devevopment Eberswalde (HNEE) and the Brandenburg University of Technologie BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg (BTU) bundle their engineering research and teaching competences in the present Innovation and Career Center Integrated Engineering (IKC-IE) in order to jointly establish a structured doctoral education. The project is funded by the Ministry for Science, Research and Culture of the Federal State Brandenburg.
By using the professional competences of the individual engineering and engineering-related areas of the participating universities as well as their interdisciplinary linking, an offer is created to qualify young scientists and to successfully lead them to a doctorate. The professional potential of the three partner universities is complemented by an accompanying program to impart interdisciplinary knowledge.
The IKC-IE is organizationally located at the Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau.
The cooperating university / doctoral university is the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg. In individual cases, cooperative doctorates are also possible at other universities.
Services of the IKC Integrated Engineering
- Possibility to do a doctorate in a structured program in our PhD Program,
- a diversified and creative activity at the interface of university and society with distinct possibilities to shape your own work
- a modern and dynamic working and university environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a cooperative working style,
- an international working environment
- a very good connection to the federal capital Berlin as well as easy access to regional industry networks,
- a charming environment with a high quality of life in the lakes, forests and heathlands of Brandenburg.
The professors of IKC -IE:
Prof. Dr. Peter Blaschke: Machine dynamics and low-noise design
Tel.: +49 3375 508 483
Prof. Dr. Andreas Foitzik: Microsystems engineering
Tel.: +49 3375 508 178
Prof. Dr. Ute Geißler: Materials engineering
Tel.: +49 3375 508 357
Prof. Dr. Michael Herzog: High performance polymers
Tel.: +49 3375 508 332
Prof. Dr. Andreas Mai: Micro-/Nanoelectronics
Tel.: +49 3375 508 219
Prof. Dr. Dana Mietzner: Innovation and regional management
Tel.: +49 3375 508 199
Prof. Dr. Jörg Reiff-Stephan: Applied informatics in mechanical engineering
Tel.: +49 3375 508 418
Prof. Dr. Sigurd Schrader: Optical technologies / photonics
Tel.: +49 3375 508 293
Prof. Dr. Silke Lautner: Applied biology of wood
Tel.: + 49 3334 657 - 347
Prof. Dr. Alexander Pfriem: Chemistry and physics of wood and chemical engineering
Tel.: + 49 3334 657 - 377
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schwarz: Design, construction and manufacture of products from wood
Tel.: + 49 (0)3334 657 - 374
Prof. Dr. Matthias Ziegenhorn: Numerical methods in nonlinear solid mechanics
Tel.: +49 (0) 3573 85 431